Beautiful hair doesn’t have to be something that you’re born with. Whether you have short or long hair, are blonde or brunette, you can have gorgeous beautiful hair with these beautiful hair tips from salon professionals.
- Each night before bed brush your hair with at least a hundred strokes, and use a natural boar bristle brush if you can.
- If you have frizzy hair, never wrap it in a towel to dry. Instead try using paper towels to sop up most of the water and then using either a water-wicking comb or fast dry brush like Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush or QuikStyle Comb.
- To naturally deep condition dry hair, mix 1 teaspoon mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon olive oil and apply to your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap or plastic wrap for 30 minutes. Squeeze out as much of the mayo and oil mix as you can. Wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo if you have it available. Otherwise just use your regular shampoo and repeat if necessary.
- Update your look with a fresh haircut and subtle coloring. Add a few rich, warm lowlights for a trendy new look without a huge commitment.Then just trim any split ends once every two weeks to keep your hair healthy.
- To get rid of dandruff, use a tea tree shampoo to heal your scalp. You can also apply witch hazel to your scalp with a cotton ball to help reduce flakes.
- Bored with your current hairstyle? Want or need a new look fast? Try this quick trick that will give you a different style immediately. Simply flip the part in your hair to the other side or part it down the middle for a super quick new look.
- To give flat hair incredible volume, use a dry shampoo at the roots of your hair. Turn your head upside down and use your fingers to fluff and dry the shampoo. Flip hair over, finger style and use a flexible hold hair spray to help your hair stay full.
- To help improve string-y lifeless hair, dab your scalp with witch hazel every other day. This will balance the PH level and combat flakes, dandruff and oily hair.
- If the ends of your hair are dry, use a small amount of coconut oil to smooth and add shine. Go for hair products that don’t contain alcohol to prevent drying out your hair.
10. For brassy blonde hair use a violet shampoo and/or conditioner to cancel out some of the yellow. Natural blondes can get natural highlights with less damage by lightly spraying hair with lemon juice.
Share your hair tips with us!